A remodeled basement is a great addition to any home. The lowest (and often unused) floor in your home has lots of potential.
Finishing your basement is a great alternative to adding on to your home and doesn’t require as much financial investment.
Here are a few reasons to consider turning your under-utilized storage space into a comfy living area that your family wants to spend time in!
- Finishing your basement increases the value of your property and adds square footage to your home.
- The additional living space gives your family breathing room and more room to enjoy for entertaining and guests.
- You can personalize the additional basement space to your family’s needs. Do you need an entertainment room, kitchen or in-law suite?
- You have the ability to completely customize your personal basement space whereas in many cases when you purchase a home you just get to choose a small selection of finishes or take it as it is with a built home.
- Include your family in the planning of the finished basement and they will enjoy being a part of creating the newest space of the home.
See some of CRES Builders’ North Atlanta basement remodeling projects here:
- Entertainment basement remodel project in Cumming, GA
- Tuscan style influence basement remodeling project in Alpharetta, GA
- Custom Home Building
- Room & Garage Additions
- Basement / Kitchen / Bathroom Remodeling
- Garage Conversions
- Screened Porches
- Siding & Window Replacement
- Interior & Exterior Painting
- Gutter, Down Spouts & Gutter Cover Installations
- Roof Replacement
- Hardscape & Landscaping (Retaining walls, Pavers & Walkways)
- Driveway Replacements
- Deck Remodels
- Hardwood Refinishing
To obtain a quote or for additional advice, feel free to contact CRES Builders in Cumming, GA at 770-983-4698 or visit our website at www.CresBuilders.com.