A sunroom provides a peaceful place to sit in the sunlight and read, catch up with a friend or play scrabble.
The sunroom is no longer just for spring and summer – it can be used year round.
Sunrooms also fill the increasing trend to bring the outside in especially if they have smaller outdoor spaces.
The additional space in your home will increase your home value and offers extra space for entertaining and can open out on to the back porch or patio for inside/outside entertaining.
Before moving forward with a sunroom project, make sure the sunroom meets local building codes and is built with the right materials for the region where you live.
Here are a few questions you need to ask when building a sunroom.
• Will the sunroom match the style of your home?
• Do you need to consider shading? Direct sunlight?
• Do you want privacy or lots of windows?
• Do you want to include heating and air conditioning?
• Will you need wiring for TV and electronics?
• Do you want energy efficient windows and other materials?
• Consider using outdoor materials in the sunroom as it extends outside like rugs, furniture, etc.
If you’d are considering adding a sunroom addition, remodel or would simply like a consultation, please feel free to contact me for more information.
Mirko Attolini | CRES Builders Corp. | www.CRESBuilders.com | 770-983-4698